“CTES Advisors”, full name Studio Associato di Consulenza Tributaria e Societaria, is a professional association specialized in tax and fiscal issues, with consolidated international experience.
The firm has a selected network of foreign correspondents in the world’s major financial markets.
This enables us to assist our clients also in cross-border transactions and internationalization projects.
- Corporate and group taxation, including the specific tax issues regarding subjects that adopt the IAS/IFRS principles and financial institutions.
- Assistance in tax procedures for the determination of current and deferred taxes for the purposes of group financial statements.
- Assistance in the application of conventions against double taxation in relation to transnational revenue streams..
- Tax return services and compliance with regard to both direct and indirect taxes.
- Analysis of VAT impacts in the supply chain.
- Assistance during tax audits and pre-litigation procedures.
- Tax litigations.
- Transfer pricing
- Tax assistance in extraordinary transactions such as mergers, demergers, contributions, company sell-offs and the purchase of company shares.
- Pre-acquisition tax and accounting due diligence.
- The drafting of appraisals of corporations and companies.
- Tax assistance for real estate investment funds.
- Incorporation of companies and secondary offices.
- Corporate compliance with relevant Business Registers and Revenue Agencies.
- Assistance in the preparation of annual and consolidated financial
- statements for OIC and IAS/IFRS adopters.
- Accounting and administrative outsourcing services, including reporting to foreign parent companies.
- Boards of Directors, including positions as independent, non-executive Directors.
- Boards of Statutory Auditors, with or without a statutory audit requirements.
- Statutory audits of accounts.
- Supervisory Bodies pursuant to the Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001.